PAUL PEREZ – Ballot #6
Born and raised in Trenton, Paul Perez embraces his past as a native to the capital. In the late 1970′s Perez left his hometown to serve in the military, spending about 20 years in the armed forces. Perez has held senior executive positions in the United States Government as well as leadership positions in the community of Trenton.
- Served in the U.S. Army for 20 years
- Special Army assignments included serving as a Criminal Investigations Command Special Agent and Chief Warrant Special Agent in Charge
- 1 of 15 children
- Develop a comprehensive strategic plan for the city that includes master planning, facilities, and schools operations management.
- Develop, in concert with Law Enforcement professionals, a crime fighting and violence reduction plan.
- Transform City Hall into a customer friendly, effective operation.
- Provide professional development programs for City Hall employees that include performance measurement, supervision and leadership training.
- Create an Office of Integrity and Accountability responsible for oversight of city programs to combat Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
- Work towards a responsive sanitation department to clean up the city.
- Restore the public’s trust through transparency that promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what the city is doing.
- Create an economic development plan that builds upon Trenton’s manufacturing past, incorporates the benefits of modern technology, and provides decent paying jobs for our residents and tax revenues to finance our social services.